Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Sister

She is so irritating, but I want her to be with me always.We fight for the computer and remote and she wins because I dont want her to cry.
We generally fight, make-up, fight again and still bond never breaks.When i get less marks in my exam-report card, she always stepped in to defend me.
Whenever I come home late, she covers up for me.She complains about my dress choices, teases me alot and then she teaches me her ful-demo lessons.
She sings, she dances, pushes me to dance with her too.She is loveable as well as rude too.She always helped me on my studies.She makes me awake at 2:00am for my final exams.
Her those orders makes escape out from home(sometimes).
Sometimes, she acts like a child, she screams,"I love Cadbury", which pushes us back in time when we were 9.She is cute.

I love my sister and I miss her everyday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment